Happy Tamil New Year

Ive been busy at work lately and add to that severe neck pain. Hence I've been MIA (Missin In Action). I promise not to disappear again and to post more often. I also have a ton of bloghoppin to do and get updated with whats happening in the blog world. I hope I dint miss anything big and also hope that all is fine with everyone.

So here are some pictures from my tamil new year's celebration.




Clockwise from top: Vatral Kuzhambu, Raddish Sambar, Tomato Rasam, Cabbage Kootu, Beetroot Poriyal, Potato fry, Curd - Vermicelli Payasam and Masala Vada in the center


All the same goodies served with hot rice and appalam

I promise to post the recipes soon.

Comments

Kalai said…
Puthaandu Vaazhthukkal to you and your family, Deepz! Looking forward to the recipes. :)
Siri said…
Belated New Year wishes to u too deepz!

Siri
Deepz said…
Thanks Kalai and Siri.
Unknown said…
Rich culture and yummy recipes, those among other things enticed me and attract to dig more about Indian culture so as other cultures. And this recipe looks very tempting. Wow!. My best and warmest tamil new year greetings too. May you all be blessed.
Unknown said…
I like your blog

Free for everyone, free solution of all thealth problems and more information are in www.jkhealthworld.com
Read more health information click here
Health solution and information


Thanks for sharing this wonderful post, It is awesome.
Nice post, i hope everyone will like your post..

Popular posts from this blog

Green Blog Project - Summer 2007

Arachu vitta sambar, Kovakkai (tindora) varuval, Podalangai (padval) poriyal

Adai and pudina chutney