Back after a Looong Hiatus

After a long hiatus I have decided to start blogging again. I have tried to re-start blogging a couple of times in the past but with no success. I became the queen of procrastination. I got very creative in finding reasons to not blog. Maybe, I will share some of those in a future post. It will be quite comical.

In the past 12 years I have gone from being newly married (which translates to a lot of free time and high enthusiasm to try new dishes) to a mom of two wonderful, highly active and energetic beautiful girls (absolutely no free time and becoming an expert at multitasking). Will I trade to go back to my old lifestyle, NO. Life has gotten busy, hectic and challenging. But it has also become adventurous, exciting and rewarding. With all these changes  the only constant has been, my love for cooking and good food. I have learnt a lot of new recipes, new cuisines, new tricks and tips and will definitely share it here.

Along with the changes in my life my blog will also be a little different. Apart from my recipes I might sneak in a few DIY's, crafts, fun activities, games, travel tips, kid friendly recipes, stem activities, boredom busters, road trip activities and so much more. I will definitely write about my parenting struggles and successes. I have been a working mom for 5 years and a stay at home mom for about 6 years, so I totally understand the challenges from both sides and will be addressing both.

This blog will be my space to record/write things for my own reference in the future and also for my kids to look back later in life. They could learn a few of my family recipes and pass them down to future generations. Well atleast that's my hope.


Comments

Murat BATTAL said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Green Blog Project - Summer 2007

Arachu vitta sambar, Kovakkai (tindora) varuval, Podalangai (padval) poriyal

Adai and pudina chutney