Rasmalai, Onion Pakoda and Red Bell Pepper Chutney

Iam sure the title of this blog seems weird as the combination doesnt match. I didn't make all of this together but these dishes are from recipes from my fellow bloggers. I usually experiment my dishes on my friends and they all loved these dishes.


Rasmalai

The only modification is that I didnt have a muffin pan handy to bake the ricotta cheese. So used a cake pan instead and then cut the cheese into squares before dropping it into the ras





Onion Pakoda

These are very common in chennai where they sell these in sweet shops and even in some tea shops. I used to love these back home. Have always tried to perfect this but was never succesful until now. The trick was to add the besan, all the masala stuff and sprinkle very less water to mix. It came out crispy and crunchy just like in chennai sweet shops.





Red Bell Pepper Chutney

This was a very innovative recipe. The minute I saw it I knew I had to try it. It tasted good with idli and dosa and also takes very less time to make. The only variation I added to it is that I omitted the jaggery.


Comments

FH said…
Hey Deepz!! I cooked that red bell pepper chutney too ,take a look!!Aren't they yummy!!
Shweta said…
looksss..yummmaa...
Deepz said…
yes asha they were tasty and easy to make.

thanks shweta.
Anonymous said…
I just lovvvee pakoda...Thanks for the recipe...I'll try this...
Good Recipie Makes So Easy and Nice One.....

We Maharani/Mahendra Dal Mills with our Brand Name Tenali Double Horse
are committed to provide the highest quality products and
service to our customers to satisfy their needs and expectations of quality, reliability,
and timely delivery.

Tenali Double Horse

#Best Quality Dal Manufacturers Suppliers
#Best Dal Price
#Best Quality Minapagullu
#Best Quality Urad Dal
#Best Quality Urad Dal Manufacturers Suppliers
#Best Orid Dal Manufacturers Suppliers
#Tenali Double Horse Minapagullu Uraddal Oriddal Blackgram
#Orid Dal
#Urad Dall
#Black gram
#Vigna mungo
#urad bean
#urid bean
#minapa pappu
#mungo bean
#black matpe bean

Popular posts from this blog

Green Blog Project - Summer 2007

Arachu vitta sambar, Kovakkai (tindora) varuval, Podalangai (padval) poriyal

Adai and pudina chutney