Mango icecream

I had some leftover mango pulp and decided to make mango icecream. I dont have an icecream maker but this method always gives creamy delicious icecream. A friend of mine gave me an easy kulfi recipe and I made a few changes to it and made this icecream. I will post the kulfi recipe soon

Ingredients:

Condensed milk - 1 cup
Whipping cream - 1 cup
Mango pulp - 1 cup (can be increased or decreased)

Method:

Beat all the ingredients for 5 min till they mix well. I used swad ready made mango pulp but I am sure fresh mango pulp will taste much better. Freeze for atleast 3 hrs and serve. It tastes out of the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green Blog Project - Summer 2007

Arachu vitta sambar, Kovakkai (tindora) varuval, Podalangai (padval) poriyal

Adai and pudina chutney